Our Business Ethics
"Character is doing what's right when nobody's looking."
J.C. Watts, Jr.
For a business to succeed, it must earn the respect and confidence of those it aspires to serve. The most significant factor in earning this respect and confidence is to act and conduct business in an ethical manner. Unethical business practices foster ill-will between customer and community, not only toward a particular business firm, but toward business as a whole.
We have made a commitment to display leadership in ethical decision by following these fundamental practices.
Our code of ethics:
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To recommend and explain which services are nessesary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order and which are for preventive maintenance.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To use only products which are of high quality and which provide service which equals or exceeds those recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer.
- To employ the best skilled staff obtainable and insure they conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- To furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services that clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts.
- To enable replaced parts to be inspected upon request.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To provide or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
NAPA AutoCare Center Code of Ethics
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- To perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality Napa parts
- To employ ASE certified technicians
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- To exercise reasonable care for the customers property while in our possession
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program