You are here
About staff at H&R Repair & Towing Johnstown CO 80534
The success of H&R Repair & Towing is attributed to our highly talented and experienced employees and their commitment to customer satisfaction.
- 14 years Owner + 18 years Technician
- Started with company in 1981
- ASE Certified while working as Technician
- On going automotive repair training
- Bottom Line Impact group (Management Training)
- Retired Asst. Fire Chief after 16 years with Johnstown Fire
While attending high school Larry started working part-time at the H&R shop that his parents started in 1981. It was Larry's idea to diversify into the towing business in the early days. This meant he had to both work in the repair shop and drive tow truck 24 hours seven days a week. Larry eventually took over ownership of the business and with steady growth it has become an operation that today employs seven people.
- Specializations/Special skills/Expertise: Front suspension
- Specializations/Special skills/Expertise: Brakes
- Specializations/Special skills/Expertise: Steering
- Auto repair technician since 2002
- Automotive repair college 2 year program
Tyler's interest in repairing things started at a very young age. He always liked to take things apart and put them back together... whether they needed fixing or not! Growing up on a farm allowed Tyler to further develop his mechanical skills as there was always something that needed repair. With his natural mechanical ability and interest he attended a high school that was oriented towards an automotive career. Following school Tyler went to college and studied automotive repair. If his interest and and dedication to his job were not enough his after work hobbies are building off-road rock crawlers and modifying diesel trucks.
- Experience: Accounting for 50 Years
- Education: Front Range Community College: Accounting
- Started with company in 2010
Shirley volunteers at the local senior center, is involved in a tutoring reading program for elementary school students, and enjoys all outdoor activities.