We stand behind our workmanship!
The basics are listed below but they aren't written in stone. We are very reasonable and aim to make you more than pleased with our service.
24 months/24,000 miles.*
Up to 7 years manufacturers warranty on all passenger & some light truck tires. Please ask for details.
Up to the first two years of free replacement which includes a pro-rated warranty for the remainder of the advertised months. Roadside assistance is available, just ask for more information.
We will not warranty repairs in cases where the customer requests work that is below our recommended repair procedure or parts quality standard. Repair work that incorporates substandard or used parts at the owner's request will not be guaranteed. The labor involved to replace these special request parts will not be provided. These repair special cases and their lack of guarantee will be clearly noted on the work order before the work is started.
NAPA National AutoCare Warranty
We offer the NAPA AutoCare "Peace of Mind" Warranty, providing our customers with worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at thousands of NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
There is no greater peace of mind than knowing you have one less worry by having your vehicles serviced by the ASE-certified automotive service and repair professionals at your local NAPA AutoCare Center. They stand behind their work with the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty.
It's a written warranty that is honored at more than 13,000 locations nationwide – more than any other automotive repair brand. So — no matter where your travels take you — if you ever experience a problem with a covered repair, you can count on a NAPA AutoCare Center being nearby.
Benefits for You
- Included FREE with your qualifying repair or service work.
- Covers parts and labor on qualifying repairs and services for 24 months/24,000 miles.
- Honored nationwide by thousands of NAPA AutoCare Centers, so you’re protected even when you travel.
All NAPA AutoCare Center locations are locally owned and operated. NAPA AutoCare is not a franchise, but a high standard in the automotive industry developed by NAPA more than 20 years ago. Because it meets or exceeds NAPA's high standards — and has an outstanding reputation in your community — your local NAPA AutoCare Center can offer exclusive benefits like the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty to its customers.
* NOTE: Please ask for full guarantee/warranty details at time of purchase.
"Character is doing what's right when nobody's looking."
J.C. Watts, Jr.
For a business to succeed, it must earn the respect and confidence of those it aspires to serve. The most significant factor in earning this respect and confidence is to act and conduct business in an ethical manner. Unethical business practices foster ill-will between customer and community, not only toward a particular business firm, but toward business as a whole.
We have made a commitment to display leadership in ethical decision by following these fundamental practices.
Our Code of Ethics:
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To recommend and explain which services are nessesary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order and which are for preventive maintenance.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To use only products which are of high quality and which provide service which equals or exceeds those recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer.
- To employ the best skilled staff obtainable and insure they conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- To furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services that clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts.
- To enable replaced parts to be inspected upon request.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To provide or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
NAPA AutoCare Center Code of Ethics
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- To perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality Napa parts
- To employ ASE certified technicians
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- To exercise reasonable care for the customers property while in our possession
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program